Amber Hackett, a postdoctoral researcher in Dr. Jeff Milbrandt’s lab, was awarded the W.M. Keck Fellowship for her postdoctoral training. Congratulations, Amber!
Home » Posts Tagged "W.M. Keck Foundation"
- Milbrandt Lab graduate student defends thesis on enzymatic function of TIR domain
- Kow Essuman wins 2019 O’Leary Prize
- Milbrandt and DiAntonio labs publish paper on gene therapy for peripheral nerve damage in mice
- Kow Essuman named a Spencer T. and Ann W. Olin Medical Science Fellow
- Milbrandt lab postdoc publishes paper on axon survival factors