Kow Essuman, a graduate student in the Milbrandt Lab, recently defended his thesis recently at Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis. Kow’s talk, “The Enzymatic Function of the TIR domain: From Axon Degeneration to Innate Immunity,” took place on April 26 at 1:30 PM at Connor Auditorium and was followed by a reception in the Department of Genetics. Congratulations, Kow!
Home » Posts Tagged "TIR domain"
- Milbrandt Lab graduate student defends thesis on enzymatic function of TIR domain
- Kow Essuman wins 2019 O’Leary Prize
- Milbrandt and DiAntonio labs publish paper on gene therapy for peripheral nerve damage in mice
- Kow Essuman named a Spencer T. and Ann W. Olin Medical Science Fellow
- Milbrandt lab postdoc publishes paper on axon survival factors