Kow Essuman, a graduate student in Dr. Jeff Milbrandt’s lab in The Department of Genetics at Washington University School of Medicine, was recently named a Spencer T. and Ann W. Olin Medical Science Fellow. The Olin award recognizes outstanding achievement in biomedical research and is given annually to less than five percent of graduating DBBS and MSTP students. Candidates are nominated by their mentors, and screened by their PhD...
Home » Posts Tagged "Spencer T. and Ann W. Olin Medical Science Fellow"
- Milbrandt Lab graduate student defends thesis on enzymatic function of TIR domain
- Kow Essuman wins 2019 O’Leary Prize
- Milbrandt and DiAntonio labs publish paper on gene therapy for peripheral nerve damage in mice
- Kow Essuman named a Spencer T. and Ann W. Olin Medical Science Fellow
- Milbrandt lab postdoc publishes paper on axon survival factors