Kow Essuman, a graduate student in the Milbrandt Lab, is one of two winners of the 2019 O’Leary Prize. Yesterday Kow gave a short presentation of his research at the O’Leary Prize Competition on the Medical Campus, which was enough to convince the judges that he should win the prize. Anish Mitra, and MD/PhD candidate in the Raichle Lab, is the other winner of the competition. Read about the two winners and finalists on the O’Leary...
Home » Posts Tagged "O’Leary Prize"
- Milbrandt Lab graduate student defends thesis on enzymatic function of TIR domain
- Kow Essuman wins 2019 O’Leary Prize
- Milbrandt and DiAntonio labs publish paper on gene therapy for peripheral nerve damage in mice
- Kow Essuman named a Spencer T. and Ann W. Olin Medical Science Fellow
- Milbrandt lab postdoc publishes paper on axon survival factors