Bryan McGill, an Instructor of Neurology at Washington University School of Medicine and a member of the Milbrandt lab, has taken a new position at Novartis. “It was a really difficult decision to leave Washington University. The deciding factor for me was the opportunity to work full-time on clinical research full-time investigating treatments for pediatric neurologic disorders,” he said. Bryan will be working as a medical director...
Home » Posts Tagged "Novartis"
- Milbrandt Lab graduate student defends thesis on enzymatic function of TIR domain
- Kow Essuman wins 2019 O’Leary Prize
- Milbrandt and DiAntonio labs publish paper on gene therapy for peripheral nerve damage in mice
- Kow Essuman named a Spencer T. and Ann W. Olin Medical Science Fellow
- Milbrandt lab postdoc publishes paper on axon survival factors