Daniel W. Summers, Ph.D., a postdoc in Dr. Jeff Milbrandt’s lab, recently had a paper published in PNAS. The paper, “Palmitoylation enables MAPK-dependent proteostasis of axon survival factors,” shows that intracellular location imparts sensitivity to distinct protein homeostasis networks, and inactivating multiple nodes in this protein homeostasis network confers maximal therapeutic potential in diseases of axon degeneration....
Home » Posts Tagged "Daniel Summers"
- Milbrandt Lab graduate student defends thesis on enzymatic function of TIR domain
- Kow Essuman wins 2019 O’Leary Prize
- Milbrandt and DiAntonio labs publish paper on gene therapy for peripheral nerve damage in mice
- Kow Essuman named a Spencer T. and Ann W. Olin Medical Science Fellow
- Milbrandt lab postdoc publishes paper on axon survival factors