The Milbrandt lab recently welcomed Caitlin Dingwall for a rotation project. Caitlin received a B.S. in Molecular and Cellular Biology with Honors from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign in 2015. For her Honors thesis, she worked in the lab of Dr. Phillip Newmark where she pursued dual projects investigating the role of matrix metalloproteinases in stem cell homeostasis in the freshwater planarian Schmidtea mediterranea and...
Home » Posts Tagged "Caitlin Dingwall"
- Milbrandt Lab graduate student defends thesis on enzymatic function of TIR domain
- Kow Essuman wins 2019 O’Leary Prize
- Milbrandt and DiAntonio labs publish paper on gene therapy for peripheral nerve damage in mice
- Kow Essuman named a Spencer T. and Ann W. Olin Medical Science Fellow
- Milbrandt lab postdoc publishes paper on axon survival factors