Yo Sasaki, Ph.D., Research Associate Professor in the Department of Genetics and a member of Dr. Jeff Milbrandt’s lab, and Amber Hackett, Ph.D., a postdoctoral fellow in the Milbrandt lab, recently published a paper. The paper, “Dysregulation of NAD+ metabolism induces a Schwann cell dedifferentiation program,” appears in the Journal of Neuroscience. Read more about the paper here.
- Milbrandt Lab graduate student defends thesis on enzymatic function of TIR domain
- Kow Essuman wins 2019 O’Leary Prize
- Milbrandt and DiAntonio labs publish paper on gene therapy for peripheral nerve damage in mice
- Kow Essuman named a Spencer T. and Ann W. Olin Medical Science Fellow
- Milbrandt lab postdoc publishes paper on axon survival factors