Denis Avey, PhD, a postdoctoral researcher in the Milbrandt and Mitra labs, is first author on a newly-uploaded preprint article. The paper, “Single cell RNAseq uncovers a robust transcriptional response to morphine by oligodendrocytes” can be accessed via bioRxiv. Sumithra Sankararaman, a research scientist in the Mitra lab, Aldrin K. Y. Yim, a graduate student in the Milbrandt lab, Ruteja Barve, PhD, Instructor of Genetics, Robi D. Mitra, PhD, Associate Professor of Genetics and Alvin Goldfarb Distinguished Professor of Computational Biology, and Jeffrey Milbrandt, PhD, MD, Head of the Department of Genetics, are also authors on the paper. You can access the article here.
- Milbrandt Lab graduate student defends thesis on enzymatic function of TIR domain
- Kow Essuman wins 2019 O’Leary Prize
- Milbrandt and DiAntonio labs publish paper on gene therapy for peripheral nerve damage in mice
- Kow Essuman named a Spencer T. and Ann W. Olin Medical Science Fellow
- Milbrandt lab postdoc publishes paper on axon survival factors