Amber Hackett recently joined the lab as a postdoctoral fellow. Previously, Amber received her PhD in Neuroscience at the University of Miami. Her thesis project focused on glial scar formation and remyelination after spinal cord injury. Amber joined the Milbrandt lab in 2016.
- Milbrandt Lab graduate student defends thesis on enzymatic function of TIR domain
- Kow Essuman wins 2019 O’Leary Prize
- Milbrandt and DiAntonio labs publish paper on gene therapy for peripheral nerve damage in mice
- Kow Essuman named a Spencer T. and Ann W. Olin Medical Science Fellow
- Milbrandt lab postdoc publishes paper on axon survival factors