Kow Essuman is the lead author of a paper recently published in Neuron, titled: “The SARM1 Toll/Interleukin-1 Receptor Domain Possesses Intrinsic NAD+ Cleavage Activity that Promotes Pathological Axonal Degeneration.” Daniel Summers, Yo Sasaki, Xianrong Mao, Dr. Jeff Milbrandt and Dr. Aaron DiAntonio are also authors of the paper. Read the study abstract here.
- Milbrandt Lab graduate student defends thesis on enzymatic function of TIR domain
- Kow Essuman wins 2019 O’Leary Prize
- Milbrandt and DiAntonio labs publish paper on gene therapy for peripheral nerve damage in mice
- Kow Essuman named a Spencer T. and Ann W. Olin Medical Science Fellow
- Milbrandt lab postdoc publishes paper on axon survival factors