Home » Blog » Amy Strickland receives the 2016 Dean’s Distinguished Research Support Award. This award recognizes an employee for exceptional performance, outstanding leadership, and superior quality of service. Congratulations Amy!
- Milbrandt Lab graduate student defends thesis on enzymatic function of TIR domain
- Kow Essuman wins 2019 O’Leary Prize
- Milbrandt and DiAntonio labs publish paper on gene therapy for peripheral nerve damage in mice
- Kow Essuman named a Spencer T. and Ann W. Olin Medical Science Fellow
- Milbrandt lab postdoc publishes paper on axon survival factors