The Olin Fellowship is the highest award accorded a student by the Division of Biology and Biomedical Sciences.
Home » Blog » Josiah Gerdts received the Spencer T. and Ann W. Olin Fellowship Award. Congratulations!
- Milbrandt Lab graduate student defends thesis on enzymatic function of TIR domain
- Kow Essuman wins 2019 O’Leary Prize
- Milbrandt and DiAntonio labs publish paper on gene therapy for peripheral nerve damage in mice
- Kow Essuman named a Spencer T. and Ann W. Olin Medical Science Fellow
- Milbrandt lab postdoc publishes paper on axon survival factors